Come and join me at Playgolf Bournemouth for an in depth look into The Inner Game of Golf. Golfers of all abilities love this Golf Psychology Clinic because it is a chance to learn the very latest from the world of Psychology, Neuroscience and Skill acquisition and the information along with the practical exercises provide a really interesting and enjoyable experience.
These are the same techniques that I used with a European Tour rookie last year who went on to 3 Top Ten finishes and a tied 1st finish, making a play off,
Mental game skills as well as great practical drills that will give you all you need to play your best golf when it matters.
- Understand the mind / body connection
- Develop your unique mental approach
- Realise why you get so frustrated while you play
- Discover how you get in your own way
- Learn how to manage anxiety and still play well
- Learn how to practice effectively and take it to the course
- Develop trust and confidence in your game
- Overcome doubt on putts and chip shots
- Play your best golf when it matters
“I made some of my best scores for years immediately after attending Jon’s Golf Psychology Clinic and came from 4 to 2 in a fortnight via 3 good medal rounds. I probably didn’t play any differently but playing the inner game allowed me to play a natural relaxed game, and more importantly I was enjoying it like I did when I first started playing again.
This stuff works – try it! ” Tim Johnson